Getting ready for Salmon!

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I’m already making food for my Salmon trip Monday.

If you ever had an Italian Pulled Pork Sandwich at an Italian Festival, you may have thought, not bad. But if you’ve been to the Bridgeport Italian Feast and had one of their Italian Pulled Pork Sandwiches, you probably asked what kind of Voodoo is going on and how is this thing that damn good! Well, this is that Voodoo!

I would put it up against any famous Philly place, and win! Many Bridgeport-ians who have had the chance to try mine, agree! ;). It took me years to perfect this recipe.

IMG_3173.jpeg

A 12lb. Shoulder netted 6 1/2 +/- lbs of goodness. It would have probably been closer to 7 had I not had sampling issues. ;). Still warm and vacuum sealed at the peak of flavor. Going into the freezer once cooled. The boys will enjoy!

IMG_3174.jpeg

Monday cannot get here soon enough!

Melvinp

I’m already making food for my Salmon trip Monday.

If you ever had an Italian Pulled Pork Sandwich at an Italian Festival, you may have thought, not bad. But if you’ve been to the Bridgeport Italian Feast and had one of their Italian Pulled Pork Sandwiches, you probably asked what kind of Voodoo is going on and how is this thing that damn good! Well, this is that Voodoo!

I would put it up against any famous Philly place, and win! Many Bridgeport-ians who have had the chance to try mine, agree! ;). It took me years to perfect this recipe.

View attachment 6511

A 12lb. Shoulder netted 6 1/2 +/- lbs of goodness. It would have probably been closer to 7 had I not had sampling issues. ;). Still warm and vacuum sealed at the peak of flavor. Going into the freezer once cooled. The boys will enjoy!

View attachment 6512

Monday cannot get here soon enough!
Heck yeah