Spatterbait

Don

Since I've been concentrating on Spinnerbaits and Swim Jigs shall I go ahead and add micro chatter baits to the list? I mean Crappie season is coming.shopping.jpeg

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I have about a dozen chatterbaits that I’ve tried from several manufacturers. IMO, chatterbait marketing exceeds it’s performance. I have caught some fish with them and they do come through weeds nicely but the price you have to pay for one that starts up as soon as you reel is ridiculous.

Don

I have about a dozen chatterbaits that I’ve tried from several manufacturers. IMO, chatterbait marketing exceeds it’s performance. I have caught some fish with them and they do come through weeds nicely but the price you have to pay for one that starts up as soon as you reel is ridiculous.
That is the Kind of stuff I want to hear. I bought the Microws and will attempt to lasso some panfish

Don

I hope that they work as well or better than Beetle spins with the the 2 or 3" Keiteck. When I fish Gouldsboro I have a depth finder but It doesn't find fish in 4-6' of water. The hardest part at that lake is finding the schools of Perch and Crappie. Once found the beetle spin harvests well. I guess in looking for a magic mousetrap to locate fish there.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I hope that they work as well or better than Beetle spins with the the 2 or 3" Keiteck. When I fish Gouldsboro I have a depth finder but It doesn't find fish in 4-6' of water. The hardest part at that lake is finding the schools of Perch and Crappie. Once found the beetle spin harvests well. I guess in looking for a magic mousetrap to locate fish there.
I don’t know the quality of the water at that lake but at 4-6’, I wouldn’t bother with a finder and just rely on my eyes if the water is clear to partly clear.

Don

I don’t know the quality of the water at that lake but at 4-6’, I wouldn’t bother with a finder and just rely on my eyes if the water is clear to partly clear.
Its not clear but like Tobyhanna, Shahola and many of the other Ice lake there is a very pronounced creek channel in some places and so I use the Depthfinder to judge where I am in proximity to that channel.

Don

They're coming today. Hope they like my pool.

SLIM25-27BPK8_compact_cropped.jpg
Slim SwimZ™ × 1
2.5" (8-pack) / Pearl Blue Glimmer
CB-MICRO18-04_compact_cropped.jpg
ChatterBait® Micro × 1
1/8 oz / Blue/Black
CB-MICRO18-02_compact_cropped.jpg
ChatterBait® Micro × 1
1/8 oz / Chartreuse/White
CB-MICRO18-01_compact_cropped.jpg
ChatterBait® Micro × 2
1/8 oz / White