Sure is

Solitario Lupo

I've tried with new members giving away this site to a lot of people only a handful join them it's just for a day or 2 then gone.

As far as not being around I have been busy. Mostly just working and only a couple days to get fishing in.
Glad to see a post here and there. Even if it is by Don.

truecrimson

PA Fisherman used to post links on craigslist. That's how I found the old forum. I didn't click the link the first few times I saw it because I thought it might have been a scam, but finally I figured I should check it out.

truecrimson

I've never seen a "men seeking fish" section on there, so I shudder to think where on CL it was posted. 😀
Is that a trout in your pocket or are you just happy to see me...:love:

Joking aside I think it was under sporting good and/or boats in the for sale part. I used to have a craigslist habit like Don has a flea market habit but for financial reasons I had to give it up. I'm not sure what the categories were anymore or if there was fishing for sale section separate from sporting goods.

A-5

We do have a Facebook page. But then people comment on there and not here. I’m not interested in FB banter.

MB3

Give us a good report and good luck
Solid day for us. My Dad had the only keeper out of us 3, bunch of shorts, sea robins and what we think was a cow nose ray until it snapped the line on the rig (not the 20lb sufix lol). We each had multiple shorts, sea robins and I added a few skates. Shiela caught a small dogfish to end the day. Over all a good trip and hopefully a good memory for my Dad. No pics unfortunately but a good day, just a lot of traveling that took its toll.