Bass season

HenryDavid

Anyone going after bass? I put in a couple of evenings this past weekend for Susquehanna smallmouth. I caught a few during the daylight hours on the spinning rod with jigs and plastics. The sulphurs and other insects have been out in the evenings and into dark but the hatches have been hampered by wind, rain and cooler temps. Caught a few on dry flies but it's been difficult.

bass 1.jpg

geese.jpg

2 rods.jpg

bass on fly.jpg

View attachment smallie 1.JPG

View attachment smallie 2.JPG

Melvinp

Anyone going after bass? I put in a couple of evenings this past weekend for Susquehanna smallmouth. I caught a few during the daylight hours on the spinning rod with jigs and plastics. The sulphurs and other insects have been out in the evenings and into dark but the hatches have been hampered by wind, rain and cooler temps. Caught a few on dry flies but it's been difficult.

View attachment 6236

View attachment 6237

View attachment 6239

View attachment 6240

View attachment 6241

View attachment 6242
I’ve been getting a few having to work for um.Saw some nice ones today so hopefully it gets better

Solitario Lupo

Off a game changer didn't want to hurt this hog so didn't pick it up just snapped a pic and in the water. Gotta be close to 10lbs. Probably 1 of the biggest I've seen. Wish it was a better pic.

Attachments

• 20240526_140959.jpg
    20240526_140959.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13