Boy did I get lucky

Melvinp

Got in a hurry moving a bunch of stuff around in the subbie and decided that it had been long enough that my orvise 6wt had been rolling around in my car and not put away like it should be so I did took it apart put it back in the tube and left it on the top of my car dumb dumb and drove off.Well I’ve got fishing gear scattered in 4 different places so is it here or there well after realizing it was gone I was literally sick to my stomach but as good fortune and wonderful people one of the local store owners just happened to see it and picked it off the street and I got my 6wt back.Thank you for being lucky.

Don

Got in a hurry moving a bunch of stuff around in the subbie and decided that it had been long enough that my orvise 6wt had been rolling around in my car and not put away like it should be so I did took it apart put it back in the tube and left it on the top of my car dumb dumb and drove off.Well I’ve got fishing gear scattered in 4 different places so is it here or there well after realizing it was gone I was literally sick to my stomach but as good fortune and wonderful people one of the local store owners just happened to see it and picked it off the street and I got my 6wt back.Thank you for being lucky.
I know that feeling from when I donated a brand new Baitcaster Combo into the deep of Merril Creek Res.

HenryDavid

Kinda sucks but really just for time.Gave up on the lake fishing for trout for now was feeding the eagles a little too much trying to release trout in 70+ degree water. Creek treated me pretty good last time out but I couldn’t land any of the nice ones.
Susky is fishing well