What did you Buy Today?

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
I have been waiting for my CC rewards to get up to the amount of a St Croix Physyx 6’-8” Medium Extra Fast Casting Rod to pair with my recent Curado BFS purchase. Thanks to a Tackle Warehouse 15% off sale yesterday, the two ends met. I did not buy it from TW though, I called Susquehanna Tackle as they have become my favorite place to buy “stuff” from of late and they price matched with free next day shipping.

IMG_2900.jpeg

Paired with the Curado BFS.

IMG_2902.jpeg

I can’t wait to try this thing out tomorrow!

MB3

20240622_163529.jpg
Not sure if I posted this already but my/our new favorite panfish paddletail. Good weight, under spin, decent tail action. Bass were blowing them up on Shohola earlier in the week and so was everything else.

We are the grim reaper of bait companies. As soon as we lock on to something it tanks and goes under. Get them while you can lol I should be an Eagles fan ;)

Don

my goodness you folks are killing me. Love those rods...
View attachment 6313
Not sure if I posted this already but my/our new favorite panfish paddletail. Good weight, under spin, decent tail action. Bass were blowing them up on Shohola earlier in the week and so was everything else.

We are the grim reaper of bait companies. As soon as we lock on to something it tanks and goes under. Get them while you can lol I should be an Eagles fan ;)
nice.

Reactions: MB3

Don

This pops up every day or two. Seems too good to be true.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
This pops up every day or two. Seems too good to be true.

Don

You bought them for a buck each, where....they look nice. With the current bait casters I have these would not cast, too lite, but they would be perfect on the spincast, they would cast forever.

troutspinner

Nuts & Bolts Guy
You bought them for a buck each, where....they look nice. With the current bait casters I have these would not cast, too lite, but they would be perfect on the spincast, they would cast forever.
Not a buck each, about a buck different than the booyah price.

Don

I have been waiting for my CC rewards to get up to the amount of a St Croix Physyx 6’-8” Medium Extra Fast Casting Rod to pair with my recent Curado BFS purchase. Thanks to a Tackle Warehouse 15% off sale yesterday, the two ends met. I did not buy it from TW though, I called Susquehanna Tackle as they have become my favorite place to buy “stuff” from of late and they price matched with free next day shipping.

View attachment 6303

Paired with the Curado BFS.

View attachment 6304

I can’t wait to try this thing out tomorrow!
Gosh that is nice.

MB3

I have a plan for an unsettled future, an unorthodox one, but a plan. Notice I didn't say a smart plan lol

This is the new boat hauler. 23 left over Rubicon, we'll optioned, 4:10s, 33s, front/rear locker, tow, cold weather & LED package. I spent a year waiting for the right deal and this was it. $20.7k off msrp, great trade and decent apr. My 1st truck in many years after a 10 hour round trip to MD talking Shiela's ears off lol I did something for me while I could. No buyers remorse, life is too short.20240805_174755.jpg

pabassman

I have a plan for an unsettled future, an unorthodox one, but a plan. Notice I didn't say a smart plan lol

This is the new boat hauler. 23 left over Rubicon, we'll optioned, 4:10s, 33s, front/rear locker, tow, cold weather & LED package. I spent a year waiting for the right deal and this was it. $20.7k off msrp, great trade and decent apr. My 1st truck in many years after a 10 hour round trip to MD talking Shiela's ears off lol I did something for me while I could. No buyers remorse, life is too short.View attachment 6404
Congrats!!!!!

Reactions: MB3